This is what paralyzing boredom does to a person.
Things That I Have Given Way Too Much Thought To Lately:
- What on earth did that bloody cat eat that could result in so much horror on my carpet?
- My parents are returning from Europe - What will be the prezzie situation, and will it include a sexy European man folded neatly in a garment bag? (Ventilated, people! I'm not heartless!)
- Speaking of sexy, will my confession of The Pink Shoes of Shame mean I will be forced into celibacy for eternity?
- "America's Got Talent?" Perhaps. "America's Got The Dangerously Insane?" For certain.
- Watching Intervention: Totally counts as a meeting, if I drink coffee and talk back at the screen, right? Plus, I can do it in my jammies.
- I'm serious, WHAT did that cat EAT? I need stock in carpet cleaner.
- HTML: Will I ever learn it? More accurately, will I ever stop pretending I WANT to learn it?
- Living across from Friendly's, which is the crack den of ice cream: Morbid obesity imminent?
- Facebook status updates: Why am I obsessed?
- Making lists on blog: Please stop, implores internet.