Sunday, July 13, 2008

Yes, We Have No Belly Dancing

Because there is no end to the lengths I will go to in order to humiliate myself, here is my first real attempt at a video blog, in which I explain why I will not ever post video of my attempts to belly dance. Woo! Science and technology! (I won't tell you how long it took me to put this together. Let's just say I have no editing programs, so it had to be a one-shot deal.)

Be kind, please.



If you have trouble seeing the video, CLICKY CLICKY.

5 comments:

laeoux74 said...

GAH!!


I miss your face.

RDT said...

I am leaving a comment.

COMMENT!!!

--RDT

Anonymous said...

It is because I am so full of hate. It overflows. I should probably clean up some of this hate. But I hate cleaning.

Anonymous said...

^_^ guess what...i start bellydancing in august! small world..but anyways i liked the vblog and the kitty. miss you.

Anonymous said...

You are a doll. A hilarious, adorable little doll.